Always fun.. Cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Alright. So, my girlfriend and I along with her good friend are smoking some shit in this park inside a car. We get there at about midnight and smoke a blunt I rolled, hotboxing the car. After that, we're all nice and stoned but of course, decide to smoke more. Busting out my bong, I load a fat bowl thinking I'm gonna get a 3 some tonight! Halfway into the bowl, my girlfriend is about to take a rip and cop sirens near. I can't believe we didn't see/hear them but of course we didn't.

She slams down my bong breaking the bowl part off but the bong is still ok. She then gives me the bong and I slide it under my seat. Her friend is freaking out at this point because she just turned 18 two days ago and thinks automatically were going to jail. I say just chill out, we're fine. The cops come up to my window and say It's 1 AM what you kids doing out? I respond, the girl in the back has had a bad night (smoke is pouring out of the car, must be wreaking), and we're just talking about her problems. He then gets our names from all 3 of us, I hand over my license and registration, and he goes back to the car.

My girls friend immediately starts bursting into tears and opens the door, acting like she's going to run, at least, that's what the cop thinks. He turns around and pulls out his tazer and screams, don't move or you'll be tazed. She stops and the cop comes over to her and says what are you doing? She says she needed fresh air and the cop says, yeah because it's so damn smokey in that car. He lets her get back in and says the park closes at 11 PM. No big deal but just stop smoking cigarettes and take these ladies home sir. I say, no problem officer. He walks back to his car and I have a HUGE grin on my face, can't believing what luck I have. He proceeds to leave and I start up my car and dip the fuck out.

I then take them both home, and drive around a bit smoking out of my fake cigarette thing since I didn't have my wonderful bong to smoke out of. Guess I'm going to the headshop for a new bowl tomorrow. Might get a pipe tomorrow too incase someone breaks another bowl. Anyway, thought you guys wound enjoy my story. Smoke a bowl for me guys... I know I will when I wake up!

Keep Blazin' :smoking:

2. and did you learn anything? like maybe not smoking in a parked car? or maybe not being at a park past 11pm?? its 1million times safer to drive and smoke than to sit in a parked car. parks and cops go hand n hand like cops and small man syndrome.

3. Word. Other than that hell yah, consider a broken bowl your fine and it still beats the hell out of court and all that bullshit. You really should quit cigs :p

4. ohh yeah and what happened to the three-some??:D

5. heres a math equation for you

pictures - you = +rep

6. Right on.

7. Cops patrol parks every where even boat ramps not a good place to smoke i have been in dat situation also but then again who rides around with a bong and dat much stuff at dat time of the night you where just begging to get busted...Dat cop let u off bro!

8. Where I live 1 cop will visit each public park/school atleast 1 time per hour, so the odds of not seeing a cop arn't too good.

Drive around, or fucking walk. I hate how everyone is so against walking around, enjoy the weather. Bring with you only the blunt, cop comes, eat it, no problem.

9. the cop had to have known it was weed, I mean it's such a fucking distinct smell. It's awesome running across cool cops

10. how bout we keep it in the private of our homes. then we wouldn't have the cop encounters.

11. so i'm guessing u didn't get the threesome???

12. Hey guys, sorry I didn't respond earlier, had work shit to do. No I didn't get the 3 some but yes, I learned a lesson. I was just thinking about having fun and smoking with 2 really cute ladies. I can't smoke at home because I still live with my parents but I'm moving out soon!

Keep Blazin:smoking: