altoid can smoke kit

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by imnewtoweed420, Nov 16, 2020.

1. hello everyone, just coming on here to brag abt my container. it looks like an altoids can, and doesnt smell like weed. image.jpg image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. How old are you dude if ur bragging about having a tin with what looks like less then an 8th of weed,eye drops,lighter & a J lol.

3. lmao its the perfect kit for work. all i gotta do is load that up with weed and on my break i can go in the back. usually i just use a joint but i like having the altoids can

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. You'd be surprised at the things that people put into altoids cans. My buddy made one with solar panels and a battery, for charging cell phones. I made an altoids can taser.

5. holy crap lmao that i wanna see

6. Lol just from the stash I can see your under 18 lol. Nice stash box tho

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Holy hell its been so long since I've used or seen eyedrops lol. Rhotos the best feeling

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. lol. i usually use joints, i do all of this so that its smell proof. like otherwise id bring a bowl or bong w me everywhere lol

9. Nice! Great way to medicate on the go! No need to bring your whole stash when you're on the go so it looks like it holds a perfect amount!

10. ayyyyy someone gets it!!