Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternatives to smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankpurplekush, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Well I am just wondering if you guys could give me some ideas on different ways to get high? I know about edibles. I'm not to interested in edibles. And I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good ways. I would really like to figure a way out that doesn't use a lot up. But it isn't that big of a deal about using to much weed. Also if anyone knows any ways to use my stems for something that would be awesome.

If someone has like a really really good edible recipe then you can post it. Thanks

No vaporize comments please, I don't have one and I'm not using a lightbulb

And I have never made edible because my roommate is against weed and i am wondering, When you guys make cannabutter does it smell really strong? If so how long does it take to air out? And if I make the cannabutter one day and then two days later make like cookies with it will that also smell? Thanks

2. Gravity Bong uses very little bud. I believe you can make tea out of the stems but i've never made it before

3. if you want to save weed then buy a vaporizer, gives you the change to use your weed twice. other then that a bong or glass pipe will make the most of your weed.
    making the butter will fill your house with the smell of weed for a while, you can expect a less strong smell from cooking the edibles.
    stems can be thrown in when you are making your special butter.

4. Does it smell like a lot when making them?

5. if you stare at the bud long enough & focus super hard it will burst into flames.
    seriously try it.

first timers usually take about 4 hours.

6. Not at all if you wrap it with tin foil, but when you unwrap it it will smell real bad lol

7. If you don't wanna vape and your not into edibles.... then I don't know how to help you, there are plenty of edibles you can make that won't make your kitchen reek though a simple google search will show you all you need to know, you really didnt NEED to post this here, but hey, ^^those guys know whats up so its cool.

8. I am open to any edibles as long as they the smell will clear out in 3 hours

9. Just google edibles then and look up some recipes, im sure they'll state how long your kitchen will stink :p a little research here and there never hurt.

10. Dude for firecrackers or cannabutter your fine with three hours just if it smells air it out before 3 hours goes by.:wave:

11. firecrackers literally only smell for about 30 seconds after you unwrap the tinfoil