Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternatives to rolling paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by _420, Sep 2, 2009.

1. I've heard of using news-paper but that seems like it would just burn hella quick. What can you use for papers when you don't have any?

2. DON'T USE NEWSPAPER!

the inks contain toxins.

3. almost anything else is bad (ink) i have used a receipt before.

4. Yeah, that was my other concern.

5. i saw some chick on here use tissue paper

6. you could probably get a corn cob pipe somewhere for
    like $6

7. if you get 6 bucks ^^^^ then why not get about 5 or 6 packs of papers?

8. A pipe.

EDIT: And there's no excuse to not have papers if you like joints. They are cheap and you can always keep stocked.

Unless you're under 18 that is and aren't allowed to buy them.

9. and thus not allowed to be on here :rolleyes:

so either buy some papers.. or buy a glass pipe

10. not tryin to start any shit with anyone but im over 18 but sometimes i run out of papers when im broke so i dont see how this makes him underage

11. word.. well i was just joking anyway :smoking:

in all seriousness, 7 eleven should have them. or any tobacco shop, or headshop

or just buy them off amazon

12. I never said he was. I mentioned that the only excuse to run out is if you can't buy them. If you're that broke why do you even have bud? :)

13. Or just don't smoke....

14. #15 sistermol, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    oh sorry dude

i wasnt talking about what you said OSG

EDIT: i usually use a tobacco pipe so unless i want a joint i barely ever have papers

15. Let's not get carried away here

16. There is no harm with waiting or going without. I've done it many times by choice over the decades for various reasons.

17. Id rather not smoke then use tissue paper or any of the other above.

18. You have to keep in mind that a lot of the kids who post here have obvious substance abuse issues. You're absolutely right; none of the alternatives mentioned are even close to being healthy, but someone with an addiction is going to do what they're going to do.

19. Very true....