Alternatives To Elusive R4 And Charlottes Web In Colorado??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HadMatter, Jun 4, 2014.

1. #1 HadMatter, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Simple question..

Is there something better than Harlequin out there, more like R4 or Charlotte's Web I can get in CO??!  Boulder, especially?

I smoked for half my life, so I have nothing against getting high.  But.. now I have a neurological condition that makes THC a very unenjoyable experience.  I want to find high CBD, low-as-possible THC strains.  Thoughts?

Why is it so hard to find a strain like R4 in medical dispensaries or recreational stores in Colorado?  I realize Charlotte's Web is proprietary and you can only get it at Indispensary in Colorado Springs.  That does not work for me. I am looking for AC/DC, or Remedy.. or friggen' anything with like a 10:1 ratio! (If I can't get the ~20:1 that is in Charlotte's Web)

I am interested in CBD oils, pills and transdermal skin patches, but honestly I am kind of clueless about that stuff and don't know where to start with it.  I only know how to smoke weed, eat it and use a vaporizer.  Are pills effective anyway? What about the patches?

My health is failing, please someone help!

[ADMIN] please move this to the MMJ forum or delete it, I don't know how this appeared in the wrong room.  My apologies!  Sleep deprivation I guess..

2. #2 LuxTenebris, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Theres a cross with Harlequin known as Pennywise. Its got the extremely sought after 1:1 CBD to THC ratio, which is the most medically beneficial.

If you can grow, the seeds are readily available online, if you cant, I guess ask your caregivers if they can get some?

Oh just saw that you cant handle THC due to your condition, my mistake :/

3. Thank you..

Well, I mean I can probably handle some THC, it is in all the strains after all, but a higher ratio than 1:1 or even 2:1 is what I'm seeking.

When there is too much THC, I get relief for 30 min, and then my symptoms get a lot worse unfortunately.