Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternatives that don't work

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Aug 19, 2002.

1. alright, makin a new topic, basically tryin to see what alternatives have we tried that we wouldn't do much anymore. For me, its gotta be DXM or alcohol. I jus made the perfect drink, fruit punch mixed with absolut. Prob is im on IBprofen and after goin half way and gettin a buzz, my stomche is hurtin, and i jus found out that u can get internal bleedin with ibprofen and alcohol mixed, so i can't drink anymore, but i have no bud. i kno im gonna have a headache tonight, then im gonna throw up and i've decided untill i fix my headaches, i can't pop dxm or drink alcohol, but have to stick to weed. oh well, guess im gonna hav eto survive on this buzz, errr, i need weed!!!!

2. you should try to score on the streets..

3. im in chicago, one of the worst places to do that. about half the dealers on the streets are cops and the other half will jump u after u give them the money.

[​IMG]