Alternatives for spin

Discussion in 'General' started by (=420_soldier=), Sep 2, 2009.

1. I love smoking weed straight with no spin (tobacco we call it spin in Australia when its mixed in with weed) but sometimes you need it to make the weed last longer

I'm down to my last couple of cones and my mate is about to come over and where not getting weed till like 12 pm (its 7 pm where I live) and I don't have any cigarette's left and its probably a bad Idea but I was wondering if you could like mix in a bit of the stuff from a tea bag or like dried mint leaves or something does any one know if that would work or if not any other idea's

2. I have no idea if its bad for you or not but I think I'd refuse a joint mixed with tea if it was passed to me on principle.

If you have no tobacco just use/make a pipe/bong rather than experiment tainting your ganj with godknows what you've found in your kitchen :p

3. just smoke it straight
    no need to mix anything with the green man
    especially something from tea
    seriously bro?

4. I know man but I just wanted to make it last longer its all good I was to stoned to think of it but I rang my mate just then and he's buying me some smokes :)

5. haha it's chilln
    blaze up homie:smoking:

6. I smoked a tea bag as a dare. It is horrible, you get all this black nasty smoke. (not advised)

Just wait!

7. hahahaha thats going on my sig + rep