Alternatives for lighter fluid?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 420mastertoker, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Just need something real quick i need something to refill my lighter, im out of lighter fluid and my car tire is flat so im waiting on a new tire! so i need something real quick

2. Barbeque lighter?

3. Don't you wish you were a boy scout right about now

4. Hot knife. :D

A decent quality butter knife, handle wrapped in a small towel (usually not necessary, just a good precaution), heat the uncovered tip on your stove burner for a few seconds, press into the weed in your packed bowl = profit :)

5. haha didnt think about hot knife thanks

6. Gasoline

7. Fireworks.

8. Or roll a joint and light it off the stovetop without having to hotknife

9. does that really work?

10. omg NO

11. Naptha from the hardware store is the same thing as zippo fluid.

12. Make your own hemp wick and light it on the stove. Get some string, light a candle, run the string through the melted wax of the candle beneath the flame of the candle so that it gets a nice coat of wax and BAM! You've got your own "non hemp wick"

Light that on the stove and toke up ;)

13. I guess I missed something. I was under the impression he was on the side of the road and trying to find a way to spark up..?

14. Oooh I thought he was at home but couldn't go to the store to get lighter fluid because of a flat tire... If your on the side of the road use the cig lighter in your car if you have one

15. Well, I don't know. You might be right. The post is vague, imo.

I really can't imagine he would need to get online to figure out how to light something without a lighter when you're in a house.

16. Why would you heat up a knife to light something the wrong way?

Hot knife smoking doesn't even require a bowl, and is really interesting to learn.

17. Uhm..... what? lol. :)

18. I think he means hotknifing some hash and using a straw to suck up the smoke.

Also, I think OP is in a house. When someone suggested hotknifing, he said "i forgot about that, thanks"