Alternative workout

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TwiztidToker24, Dec 12, 2011.

1. So my vehicle wont start today, piece of crap. Anyways this not only means I can't go about my day, but I can't get to the gym as well. Today I would normally do deadlifts, squats, bench press, push ups, dumbbell flies, and cable flies. I can still bench press at home, maybe deadlift (prlly a bad idea on cement floor), def not squat, do push ups, no cable flies and no flies cause I don't have the right dumbbells. What else could I do to work my legs and back? And also do you guys think that this will hurt my strength gains, missing one day at the gym I mean? I usually go three days a week, I do this workout twice a week, then another once. The next week I do the other twice and this one once.

2. Nah you're worrying about it too much. Sometimes some unexpected break time will only be beneficial, giving you more time to heal and grow until your next lift day.

As far as back and legs go, you can do cleans, clean and press, power clean, power clean and press, bent over rows, and lunges.