Alternative Ways of combusting the Herb.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mary.Goes.Round, Dec 10, 2009.

1. What are some of you're favorite ways of combusting your herb without the use of a lighter? Personally my ABSOLUTE favorite way to smoke is through the power of our very own sun, and an old fashioned magnifying glass! :cool:

2. Bic, when I do decide to burn

3. Haha he said without a lighter. Solar hits are legit, they are so clean, but every once in awhile i bust out the matches when i want to go old school.

4. Ive never done this nor would it be my favorite way, but this is how a buddy of mine told me he lit up a J when he was in residential treatment. He jammed a paperclip into an electrical socket while holding a wad of toilet paper near the spark it created. He used the burning toilet paper to spark the joint as he made his way towards the window.

5. I'll use anything except a Zippo:eek:

6. In order of preference: 1. Sautering iron/tilataj 2. Bee line 3. Matches 4. Solar Hits 5. Every once in a while right before i replace the tubing on my vape i heat it to a temp that burns the bud intead of vapes, and its a nice hit