Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stac, Aug 21, 2011.

1. What are some alternatives to rolling papers? I've heard of Bible Papers. Does it matter if they have words on them?

2. why? go buy some papers, and save fucking up your lungs and ruining the taste.

3. It does matter if they have words on them but I guess you'll not smoke bible paper 24/7. In Germany it's also forbidden to burn the Bible so technically you can go to prison if they catch you doing it here haha.

4. Its so awkward. Its awkward enough just to buy a lighter, but rolling papers? Fuck that. Plus my Dad's friend owns the local gas station so again, Fuck That.

And I'm not waiting 3 weeks for RPs to come in the Mail. I have 4gs of Grandaddy Purp that I'm tryna smoke tommorow.

5. Dude, papers are like a dollar. Scratch up some coins and hit the store. Or just use a piece...

Smoking it out of bible paper would be a waste and it would taste like shit.

6. [​IMG]

Seriously.

7. just get a 10-20 dollar piece and never worry about it again

8. You must actually live in bikini bottom if there is only one gas station by you. Go in buy a lighter and if he asks why either be a dick and don't answer him or say a friend asked you to. Then have a friend or some random guy go in and buy papers.

9. Who cares if its awkward. Go buy them. Man uppp

10. Id feel fucking terrible smoking using the bible. Get some paperz.

11. Have you done it before? Does it really ruin the taste?

12. Yeah, it was a bad smoking experience a long time ago. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

If you really wanna toke make an apple pipe. Easy as hell to make.

13. Using a page with words on it would be bad.

14. Are you kidding man? either go buy papers, or buy a pipe or make a pipe out of a can apple potato foil etc.. Dont smoke bible papers, they'll make it taste horrible and are terrible for your lungs. Not to mention burning in hell for all of eternity. Im not religious at all and i still wouldnt use bible paper to smoke, thats very disrespectful to any religious person, and if there really is a heaven your sure as hell wont be there lol

15. Thanks. Probably what I'm gonna do. I dont eat those mothafuckas anyways, might as well use them for something.

16. And don't burn ink, check the back of the book for blank papers.

17. Yeah Im not doing that. I dont wanna go to Hell LOL, plus it is really disrespectful.

18. Smoke that bible boy smoke it

19. Use a Potato or something.

20. Blasphemy!