Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by senta420, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Title pretty much says it all. I wanna roll a fat 1 tonight at 12 and smoke it to the dome. I has no rolling papers though -_- I know you can gut a cig but I'd rather not do that. Any idears?

2. 1) Drive to the store and get a pack of papers
    2) Find a bible

3. I heard tin foil works well.

4. make an apple or potato bong.

5. Bible
    Gum Wrappers
    Rolling Paper
    Blunt Wrap

6. How don't people have papers? You get a box for a minimal amount of currency. Just spark a bowl. Better than smoking Bible pages

7. I can't drive to the store ATM. And no, I will never use a bible paper, I'm actually kinda religious. Obvi if I needed rolling papers I wouldn't have a blunt wrap. Tell me more about these gum wrappers though!

8. When you break a half ounce down and smoke it all in joints, you won't have papers (;

9. Walk then, you live in a city.

10. Get a package of 5 gum and scratch off the foil, the colored part, and there you go

11. Half of these replies on here must have been posted by middle schoolers, I'd consider the apple or potato bong