Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to glycerin?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by danlou84, Oct 25, 2015.

1. So some of you may know that if you burn glycerin (smoke it) it creates this toxin gas...

Is there anything I can soak some product in the same way that can be bowled/smoked? IE an oil or something?

2. To clarify, you can vape glycerin right, but you can't for example smoke it with some green like you could with BHO

I'm looking for a BHO method that isn't BHO and the hair straightening fad is also out due to yield...

So I'm wondering if you can for example, do the glycerin method but swap it for something that can be smoked safely..

3. So after researching there is no say product to add to make a smokeable oil, they say you should even vape your tinctures!

I guess BHO is the only way forward for a smokeable oil