Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to Fire-crackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by the haze affect, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ive never tried an edible, and i would really like to. the only problem is im allergic to penutbutter :( does anyone know an easy, alternative method to fire crackers? any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. Almond butter

3. A bunch of HASH :yummy:

4. #5 Trueblade, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    And here I was about to suggest Muriatic acid bombs.

Take an average 20oz bottle, empty of course. Pour in about 2-3 ounces of Muriatic Acid (Contains a high concentration of hydrochloric acid), pop a stogie of aluminum foil in, screw the lid on, and throw that bitch, cause you got about 20 seconds till it explodes. Highly flamable, but only if you toss it into a flame. The blast itself contains no fire, and the concusive nature of it extinguishes most small fires. However, the acid will eat the shit out of carpet, cloth, and the interior of cars. I mean....in theory. It's like a drano bomb on crack, same principle, much higher hydrochloric acid content.

But now I see you were talking about the edibles, and not the bomb :p

5. i shouldve been more clear - all nut products lol. no nutella or almond butter.

6. Coconut ain't a nut

7. #8 Trueblade, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010

Can you make it with coconut?

I mean, there is a recipe, and it works for a reason. I'm sure there is a viable alternative.

Soy (Beans, or product)
    Seeds (Pumpkin, sunflower)
    Dried fruit
    Hummus
    Olives
    Avacado

Many of those can be substituted for nuts, in various recipes.

It largely depends on if nut is the primary ingredient, (Ie the base component), or a texture ingredient. Either way, that list above is what most nut allergy people use instead, in some combination or another, to bake most goods that require nuts.

If you're not allergic to seeds, that to me seems the best route.

I'm not a chef though. I'm just science slightly savy. I'd look into those routes first though.

And why can't you just keep it simple, and go with brownies ;p jk

8. some times ya feel like a nut (clap clap) some times you dont :hello: