Alternative to CO2 tanks?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jhenson, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I use Exhale bags but not to increase yeild or procude those milky trichomes. i more or less use it for plant health. Yeah on some tomatoe plants or some leafy greens i may have noticed production differences but i will say i have notices alot less nutrient issues and the fan leaves seem overall greener and a little mover peppy. So i spend the 20 bucks every 6 months and grab one. This is me personally tho and everyones technique is dif. I noticed that they seemed to rapidly recover from HST and LST. So all in all my opinion would be that they are more or less a supplement and not a booster. My ladies were really healthy when i introduced it to them. Yeild was the same and smoke was the same. i just ended up with less headache and they seem to eat a small amount more .. well not more just steadier, if that makes sense lol. IDK i agree with SuperModerator. try a bag and get it out your system. I wouldnt spend the money to get into tanks. they are a little dangerous and expensive. same with gen systems. A Myco bag will do just fine gettin you Co2 ppm to 1400 (1501 is the start of poisonous if im not mistaken) in a 5x5x7 area (not sure what size your in).. Hope i helped a little. Like i said its my opinion on the situation , before some Co2 thumper beatsd my skull in for not agreeing with them lol Cheers!

2. I use them as well, I like to think they help. I use two in my 4x8 veg room and 5 in my 12x12.