Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to Cannibutter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phloating_phish, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Wassup everyone...i was just wondering if instead of using cani butter in brownies or cookies, can we just throw the herb right in, although chopped very finely? I think ive heard of this before. I know it may taste a lil bad cause of the pot, but will it still get u high like normal canibutter would?

Also i heard that you can even buy like pre made cookie dough, the one that comes like in a tubular package, and u can cut off a piece of dough put some oil or butter on it then put finely chopped herb on top of that, then mush it all together. when u bake this it is a normal pot cookie.
    Does anyone know if this works?

2. I think...you can, but you need to chop it up and soak it in butter first since its essential that when the thc is released it goes into something fatty, and you probably want to include plenty of butter in the dough/mix too.