Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative spots to blaze at home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreasynipZ, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Visiting my parents for a few weeks and dad let a good friend of ours stay in the spare room for how ever long he needs (like a year i guess) and his room is pretty close to mine so to avoid risk i want to find a new place to smoke at night (was going in my room before)

i can't really go outside either as i think he may hear me walking around/opening and closing doors...

any ideas? or how i could at least continue smoking in my room but minimise the risk of him catching me? (lighter flick is a b*tch, smell isn't as much a problem as i have a fan on and window open)

cheers for any help lads!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Maybe play a little music to cover the sound of the lighter? You could go blaze in the bathroom with the window open. You could also climb out a window onto the roof. Just get creative

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. Cough everytime you spark.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Your father is really that attentive that he wil "hear you walk outside" just wait until he goes and watches tv or goes to bed and go outside bro. I doubt that he will hear the leafs under Your shoes crack as you walk. If not just smoke out your window with the fan pointing out. The best thing in this scenario would be a smoke buddy, get one if you think you'll be in this situation again.

5. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. just use a candle to avoid re flicking every hit.  

and quit being a wuss and just go outside, if caught it makes it better too.   Then you're not doin dope in your pops house

7. Im not really a house smoker so my suggestion would be to go for a walk or something and take a zute with you. That what i do daily park my arse on a bench in a park and sometimes a fellow smoker comes and chills and blazes a zute.

8. Light a candle. Buy some b-line and light with one one spark. Your room will smell like candles as well. Do snaps out your window

9. Hey dad. Going out side to smoke a bowl be back in a few seems to work best for me.

10. I use a bic mini and remove saftey, doesnt click as loud. Use a onie an pack as much as i can smoke in 1 hit. Zero n blow through sploof.

No windows, nothin.

11. What he said, light a candle and just press the button on the lighter to let gas go and hold it up to the candle. No lighter flicking needed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I would always cough or sniffle a bit when I would light my bic. Definitely know what you mean though, it's the deadest silence ever at night when your living with your parents and trying to smoke inside, could hear a pin drop lol :p

Best of luck man, I know you said you don't think going outside would be a good idea but it probably is your best option. Even if your parents notice you outside in the middle of the night you still might be okay as long as you have a good reason for it or a cover up, if you have pets you could take them outside to go to the washroom, etc.

Getting caught sucks, especially if it happens often. Resulted in me moving out on my own, much better now needless to say :bongin:  

13. use a match or string

A match is quieter than a bic? haha  :eek:

15. #15 derb, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    The bathroom lil dude

16. [quote name="Jeffooo" post="20762445" timestamp="1413222100"]I would always cough or sniffle a bit when I would light my bic. Definitely know what you mean though, it's the deadest silence ever at night when your living with your parents and trying to smoke inside, could hear a pin drop lol :p

Best of luck man, I know you said you don't think going outside would be a good idea but it probably is your best option. Even if your parents notice you outside in the middle of the night you still might be okay as long as you have a good reason for it or a cover up, if you have pets you could take them outside to go to the washroom, etc.

Getting caught sucks, especially if it happens often. Resulted in me moving out on my own, much better now needless to say :bongin: [/
    quote]

Oath man, getting caught sucks! But thanks for the ides, will definitely keep them in mind next time!

17. Yeah, don't think i'll try that one lol! :')

18. Just lean outside the window when you smoke so there is zero chance any will seep into other parts of the house. Problem solved. In my early days of smoking  I was never caught like this.

19. I used to crawl up the chimney flue and blow the smoke out of the top. I came out black, covered in soot from head to toe. Just told em I was cleaning the chimney. They wondered why i was cleaning the chimney 6 times a day.

20. Just say, hey I'm going for a "walk", be back in a few, and then go find a secluded spot to smoke. Always worked for me