Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative spoofs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaP, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hey blades, i want to hit my mflb in my room tonight before bed. I know the smell from the box isnt very strong and doesnt linger but i want to be safe. I've used a regular spoof before but my room is nowhere near the laundry room and the smell of dryer sheets is suspicious.

Are there any alternative spoofs i could use that dont leave any smell? would blowing through a shirt work? Im not smoking in my room, just vaping so i don't need anything too heavy, just enough to eliminate that slight vape smell.

2. Blow it all through a balled up towel, always worked for me

3. if your mom/dad/parents/guardians think the smell of dryer sheets is suspicious you should probably move out soon

4. get a fan, put a dryer sheet on the back of the fan where it sucks in the air (the dryer sheet will stick to the back due to the air passing through. Open a window hold/ghost your hits ("any visible vapor is vapor that is wasted"* Magic flight website) and relax.. also be careful not to combust bc that shit stinks

5. just a moist towelette would probably be enough for a vape

6. back in the day i would take a hit from my bong, put the bong down, and grab this pillow i never used and exhale into that. it did make the pillow full of marks tho

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6ooC4Z3Dk]Bootcamp-Product Review: Smoke Buddy - YouTube[/ame]