Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative Smoking Methods

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrandoSmokio, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I'm new to this and I am in a tight spot right now. I'm gonna go over my buddy's house and he's got mad connections, and he already snatched the bud. But I don't have anyway to do it with him cuz I am in the middle of nowhere right now and there ain't a good smoke store for miles. So I was wondering what's the best way to smoke without papers/bongs/pipes etc.? My buddy said you can use a can? Thanks for any help :wave:

2. Make edibles. You could also make a waterbottle bong or a apple bong.. Use the search bar theres threads on how to make them, or youtube it.. Good luck! Have a nice toke

3. Poke a hole in the top of an apple and stop towards the center. Poke another hole in the side of the apple and meet with the hole that was made going through the top. Make sure there is airflow. Load the bud on top & inhale. It's way more efficient than a can imo.. the can gives it a metallic kinda taste to it. I don't like it. But to each his own. Try it. : )

4. dont use a can. the aluminum can is treated with all kinds of chemicals which are very very bad to smoke. if you cant get to an actual "smoke shop" some gas stations have pieces, and all will have blunts.

5. you can use a can , but i wouldnt its unhealthy. Use an apple pipe. take the stem out then poke from the top into the middle then make another hole connecting to that hole on the side then another hole for a carb.

you can also use bible paper for a rolling paper and use honey as the glue

6. That works but then you will burn in hell for all eternity :smoking:

7. Don't use a can.

Gravity bong or apple pipe for sure. Youtube it.

8. "but i dont have anything to do it with him"

never heard someone say lets go do it....

9. That's true, but have you never heard someone say "I do drugs"? ahhh? ahhh? ahhh. :D

Yeah but I'd go with the apple technique.

10. You stand ill informed as the heat from a lighter does not produce enough heat to vaporize the chemicals on aluminum nor does aluminum cause Alzheimer's (pop. belief)

11. hot knife it!

12. I still wouldn't fuck with cans. They're covered in ink and other sorts of chemicals. Go ahead and make yourself an aluminum foil bowl if you're desperate, just don't use a pop can.

13. I'd go with the apple. Nice apple taste :hello:

14. Thats good I guess, still no reason to smoke from a can though.

15. Don't use honey in your smoke. Its sugar and when burnt is really bad for lungs.

16. Go old-school and make a steam roller. Take an empty toilet paper roll or paper towel roll (the cardboard part), cut a smallish hole in the top. Get some aluminum foil and form it into a cup shape and put it into the hole on top. Fill the foil with weed and use the end hole for the carburetor. Works like a charm, just don't cough into it or you'll blow the herb everywhere.

17. You would be amazed at what you can make with common household items.

18. And then you engage in the art of munchin on your former pipe