Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative for a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I lost my screen to my pipe and i don't have anything to catch the ash, anyone have another solution? Is tin foil ok or u guys have anything better?

2. Go buy a new one, they are like 50 cents for 10 of them

3. Pebble, Stems, Bigger chunks of bud at bottom, smaller on top.

4. A small nut. Like that screws on screws. those work great, pretty much just reduces the hole size to something comparable to a glass spoon pipe. If u dont have one, Stems work good. Im assuming u need it for a metal bowl?

5. Get a screen from your sink?

6. If you have any shitty earbuds, the metal grate can be used as a screen. Make sure you clean it off real good before you use it though.

7. Years ago I found an old shale shaker screen on the beach, from a gold mine operation up north. the screen is really fine and about the size of my bed, I too only needed an inch got the rest under the house...in case I go gold mining ...lol

8. I usually use a stem as a screen and it works