Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative for a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoeTHC, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 MoeTHC, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Sup fellas, I own a bong and a pipe, some mornings before i goto class i usually like to spark one up, but now that my friend doesn't have his car any more we cant smoke outside in the public cant we, Today my first blunt was really WEAK and i felt it was a waste of 20 bucks of white widow.

Basically im looking for something similar to a spoon (i love spoons), but in a way where i don't always have to refill over and over when you use the spoon, looking for something that can hold a $20 supply of weed, Something where i can just put the weed in and spark it up type discreetly.

[​IMG] < My current spoon that i usually use on a regular basis.

BTW if any knows any reliable sources where i can order products from, please shoot me a PM, i usually order from this company all the way on the other side of the earth and they take a month to get it down here.

2. if the blunt was weak the weed was bunk unless you have a high tolerance. the difference between a blunt and a bowl is minimal, and you probably have a high tolerance from using a bong with more thc you get from the weed

3. i believe they have something called glass blunts nowadays. try googling that

4. i do enjoy using my spoon, my high was gone within a hour and a half, usually the spoon would last me a good 2-3 hours.

5. you have to give us a weight that you get for that 20 bucks, different strains have different prices.

6. Dude just keep practicing at rolling bobs. If you're good, everyone will always want you to roll and smoke their bud.

7. cant go wrong for that price

8. glass blunts are awesome

9. Wth those glass blunts do you put weed straight in the glass? if so does it stay lit the whle time like a blunt. or do u put a blunt in the pipe?

10. yes you put it straight in the end

and it usually stays lit most of the time, but you still have to light it a few times.

11. Glass Blunt? Seems perfect for ya!

12. its allways nice when a friend calls you over to roll a blunt and they smoke u up.
    i never heard of a glass blunt but it looks like wat your looking for.

13. roll a joint. theyre a lot easier to roll and taste better and i say theyre a lot better for smokin in public.

14. too much work, i like to have the weed ready, spark it up and head off into class.

15. Homemade bottle bong with a huge socket as a bowl? Or find a nice glass bowl and use that in a homemade bottle bong.