Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternating strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dreadlocker, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ok so i have some

xj13

and some unknown hybrid nicknamed "dragons breath" by the breeder (local strain id say its 50/50 split, gr8 smoke though)

now, would u alternate every bowl?
    or would u alternate daily?

whats ur strategy.

2. I've noticed altering strains totally helps. I do it daily, or 2 on then 2 off

3. Depends a lot on how different the highs are. If they were pretty similar I probably wouldn't really care and just pick whatever I felt like. If I have some indica dominant and some sativa, I'll choose based on whatever high I want.

4. they are different but simmiliar.

the xj is is longer stone, but both are hybrids. the dragons breath is a little more sativa heavy but is still very uplifting.

but they are close, u can tell the differnce though both just some top shelf sativa heavy hybrids