Alternating Leaves on Some but Not All

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr.Zowie, Jan 16, 2009.

1. I moved recently and set up a new growing area in my new digs. I'm using bubble hydro and 400 watt SH lights. To test out the system, I decided to grow some bagseed. I have three unknown indica and three unknown sativa looking plants (just the luck of the draw). They have been in a veg cycle for about a month with lights at 16/8 cycle. Each plant appears different. A couple have alternate phylotaxy, but the rest do not. Should I wait until they all show alternate leaves or can I change the light cycle now...without hurting the plants who dont appear as mature as the others?

The reason I am asking? I am starting to run low...and I dont have a connection in my new city! Argh!!

2. #2 12311979, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    You can switch to flowering whenever you want, they don't need to have alternating nodes. Most of the time though the plants that have alternating nodes will show sex before ones that don't.

Also, what's an sh light? super halide or something? You'll want to switch to an hps bulb when flowering. MH will do ok, but the buds won't be as great as hps.