Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternating between strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LastToke, Nov 14, 2017.

1. So, I have some Reggie and some kush (I don't know what strains exactly, and I can post what I have if someone requests it), and I've been smoking the Reggie every so often (once a day, no more than that), just enough to be high for a couple of hours.

But in w couple of hours, I'm going to a lunch party, and I wanna enjoy it, so I'm getting high before hand, but when I leave, it will be at least an hour, maybe closer to an hour and half before we actually eat, and I won't be able to smoke once I leave. So I considered cutting up some Kush and smoking a bowl to make the high longer, so when its time to eat, I'm still high. But I'm wondering if I should just finish up the Reggie instead? Is smoking one strain and then another going to effect the length of my high, other than possibly being longer because I smoked the Kush? Also, will after smoking the kush make the Reggie less potent afterwards? Pros and con's of this? Do you have any other suggestions to prolong the high? Please remember I won't be able to smoke on the go, sadly. I could, roll a joint, or pack a cig with some, but I can't garrantee I can get away and safely smoke it. Any advice before I leave is super appreciated!

2. Make some edibles for those on the go times when you can't smoke. An edible taken before you leave would be peaking about the time you eat.

3. I've been wanting to make some edibles, but honestly, I'm scared to. lol I've never done it before and I'm really scared I'll mess it up. But I have been checking out some recipes on the forum here and reading how it's done. Sadly, most of the ones I've come across are either a bit too complicated-making me worry I will fuck it up-or it calls for more weed than I have/all my weed. :/