Alternate to chewing gum?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thurmond_420, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Whats up guys, I took 2 adderall 30mg XR's yesterday before school and I decided to chew gum to release some of my energy while I was just sitting there.
    Well I ended up chewing it for over 10 hours and when I woke up this morning I could barely chew my food, so my question is; Is there another way to let out energy while on adderall while youre just sitting in class doing nothing?
    Also after I spit the gum out I got terrible cotton mouth that kept coming back 10 seconds after I drank something.

Any ideas?

2. Keeping a water bottle with you in class to drink throughout the period is probably best to help your throat. As for the fidgeting and chewing, find something else to fidget with or divert your attention to something else. Try taking really diligent notes, twirl your pen, tap your fingers (just don't be obnoxious), or doodle.

3. I've never actually had that problem, maybe only take one addy next time. Either that or just draw or concentrate on the work, make sure to have mad water though.

4. Take a benzo or two, too. It won't make you forget shit, and if you take a 1mg of xanax/kpin when you take your adderall, you will peak and be feeling good without all the tenseness and grinding.

5. Tap your foot and/or hands, and like someone said above, drink a bottle of water, or anything that will allow you to move in place without drawing a bunch of attention to yourself.