Alt help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 29, 2010.

1. i was checkin out the nice glass on ALT and i realy wish i could own all of it lol..anyway i got 200$ to spend and was wondering wat would be my choice to go with still new to glass..i own a spoon and roor that im selling...also is SYN high end glass thanks ...:smoke:

2. SYN is the best quality shit you can get for the price you'll pay at ALT. I own several SYN pieces and am very happy with every one's performance!! :)

3. ^^^^^ This

4. thanks for the feed back guys im thinkin about goin with the 13in straight tube..even though its only 80 bucks lol...

5. Syn is great quality but I'm pretty sure ALT will be restocking soon so you might want to wait and see.

6. You gotta love it man. SYN's quality is top notch for those with even the smallest pocketbooks. :)

7. Syn makes a fucking dope showerhead perc. you should wait for one of those to pop up, i just got one in the mail today:D

8. a shower head would be sick my spending limit is 200..how much are they running??

9. if you aren't up for SYN, check out soulshinefamilyglass on etsy.

10. i checked them out but there worked tubes are above my price range..

11. I got my mini-showercap for somethin' like 260 and the cheapest I've seen them is $254 so they're a little out of your price range. :(

12. I talked to the guy there on friday, and he said somtime early this week they had a new syn shipment with some goodies in it.

As far as the cost of showerheads go, their fixed stem, large shower heads are going for 320.

13. im going for somethin stemless.. does SYN have any around 200-220?...they have a stemless inline delta9 at my LHS for 200..