Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ALT 4/20 Sale Has begun.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shady-D, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Did anyone else who's order is on hold get the e-mail about them wanting a copy of the I.D. and Credit/DEBT faxed or e-mailed to them?

This is a real bummer to me, but I immediately responded with a request to cancel my order. Just don't feel comfortable providing that information via fax/e-mail, even if Jesus was the one to promise he would destroy it.

Still waiting for my money to post back into my account, but just wanted to check in with anyone to see if they're having the same problems.

2. This saddens me... They don't have paypal or something secure? I have no problem sending a fax of my I.D./License but I won't give up my CC number like that. Also I wouldn't send it via e-mail either, only fax.

I would even feel safer giving that info over the phone. I work at a pizza place and we ask for CC numbers and DL numbers over the phone. Some customers don't like it, but you gotta pay somehow. The recipts actually don't show their cc number, but we carry a slip with the number written down. Some customers hate that, and some hate giving their DL number over the phone as well. Then they complain because they also have to write it on the checks even after giving it on the phone.

Identity security is a big issue, but if they just want a fax of your ID, I don't see any problem to that. See if you can even tell it to them over the phone that way the only record of it is what they write down.

As for giving a CC number is it because you paid by check or something? Maybe they're just making sure they have plenty of info on you incase the check bounces, thats why we ask for DL numbers on orders paid by check.

3. will be receiving my order tomorrow, place it on the 10th (sunday)

alex k showerhead, and vapor hose adapter for my MFLB, which will be here on thursday:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. got my tube in the mail yesterday. Hoping the rest comes today....
    It was double boxed and foam+bubble wrap secure. Very happy with my order:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to be continued....

5. My roommate has same tube, its a solid piece. Hits a lil warm but still smooth. he just ordered the syn inline ash catcher for it. I ordered a b.wilson disc bowl.

6. Gotz me a black Herb Iron ordered, they put more in stock this morning. :D

7. i dont think the sale is still on

8. It is until 11:59pm on the 19th. I only saved 10 dollars, 5 if you count their previous sale price for them. That's still $$ saved though heh.

9. my b wilson slides didnt come today :(... i ordered same day as tube too.. whatever hopefully tomorrow.

10. I saw that too, for a while the sale prices weren't being listed. They're back up now. But it's true that for a while I thought the sale ended to because nothing that didn't already have a sale price was priced normal.

I'm also saddened that the piece I wanted is now gone. It was the HVY 9mm 8 arm straight tube. I really had a hard-on for the 9mm glass straight tube, with a perc.

11. my friend has a beaker of that same thing

12. No store will ever stock what I want while they are having their big sales. :(

Get a stem8 in before the sales ends please alt......or a lw 15arm bub.........:eek:

13. Every time the SG king stemline comes back to alt its gone in about 10 mins :(

14. Yea I've found the beaker version for a comparable price on another site, as well as a straight 9mm, with with a showerhead for the same price as the ALT sale price of the straight 9mm, with 8 arm. So I might just head over to that site.

15. Seriously, I checked like every day and STILL they got sold out before I even had the chance to see one in stock. FUUUUUUUUUUU- :mad: