Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ALT 4/20 Sale Has begun.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shady-D, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Just wanted to let everyone know who is in the market for glass that ALT's sale has begun. Everyone purchase some sick glass and have a bomb ass time. It appears my blazing days are drawing towards a hopefully temporary close.

2. "Aqua Lab Technologies Annual 420 Sale - The Entire Site and Retail Store will be 13% OFF for 10 Days. Sale Starts 12:00 am 4/10/2011 & Ends at 11:59 pm 4/20/2011"

Now the hard part is actually choosing one

3. Thanks for the heads up! B. Wilson diffused slide on the way!

4. Ya his worked ones that are up REALLY had me close to the Buy button, but I don't want to pay for another DD slide of his because of prior experience with his work. Rather make my next disc diffused slide purchase from Luke or another person. But I was REAL close. The worked section is pretty.

5. Yup! Same here

6. If alt shipping wasn't so damn high i'd buy a hvy straight tube right now... BM's just a much better glass store :D

7. Yep. I'm going to buy the B. Wilson 14mm slide sometime soon too. Hopefully it doesn't get sold out.

8. dude all the pieces i wanted went out of stock within minutes.

DAMN!

and anyone know how you get a sub to BORO market now?

as they have closed it for some reason

9. They have it closed because of the mass sales that has been going on lately well thats just what i was told anyways.. I'm sure they will be available again soon..

BM is the best place to buy glass imho...

10. Just ordered from ALT. First time ordering glass online. Someone who's dealt with ALT before please chime in and ease my worries.

What are the chances that I open my package to broken glass???????????? Slim to none I hope. Haha.

11. I'm gonna say near zilch...they package really well... my 14 inch piece came in a box that could have fit 4 of the piece and it was wrapped with bubble wrap with paper/ packaging materials keeping it from touching the walls of the box.

12. I wish I could afford any kind of ALT purchase right now but every last extra dime is getting pumped into my grow.

What was the problem with your first BW piece?

The only way to get a sub to BM is to buy one while the site is open to subscriptions. There is no way around.

13. Quite sloppy work sinsemillaplease, on the disc itself to be specific. I'd assume a slide sloppy as it was wouldn't of even came out of Luke Wilson's studio. And I mean the disc was really sloppy. Guessing Ben doesn't bother with quality control so I don't want to chance receiving another hastily made disc.

14. #14 Hydroriffic, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    got bwilson dd slide 14mm, bwilson worked dd slide 18mm, MGW mini showerhead rasta, oh and my second 18mm alex k showerhead 6". I waited till 12am sunday for the sale....

Oh yea forgot, also got a thick spool of bline.

15. How long is it taking for peoples orders to ship?

Mines been processing since last night.

16. shipped for me.

17. What is BM?
    Can someone PM me the website name or something please?

18. When did you order?

I wonder why mine still says processing.

19. i live like 15 minutes away from the store ^_^

20. i ordered my first order at like 1am on sunday then another order in the afternoon on sunday...
    Both shipped today...
    Theyre has been alot of orders im guessing, so theyre probably backed up maybe...