Alrite Grassers, only pick ONE

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Jan 1, 2012.

1. MOB all day
    [​IMG]

2. $20 free dollars everyday but does each pockt generte 20 dollars cuse if so I'm getting cargo shorts with secret pockets.

3. 20$ in my pocket every day for rest of my life. i'll get pussy on my own time, but free, continuous money? Yes, please!!

edit: MOB all day, you pretty much said it.

4. 48 hours to do whatever you want with a boy/girl of your choosen or $20... are you kidding me OP?
    EDIT: Dident see it was everyday, even so any1 can work but having your fantasies come true is quite a story to tell some friends.

5. 20 dollars (in euros please)
    I always have my fella for sex.
    And if he doesn't work out.. you can always buy sex. Sorted.

6. 20 man bitches come and go

7. $20

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBgIlaTC0vo[/ame]

8. $20.

Much more useful.

9. $20. Money all day.

10. pussy... money... weed... money... money.

11. Haha alright, just sayin, you could tape that whole 48 hr session and make bank. A 48 sex tape !!!!

12. Well...Let's do the math a little, I would at least sell the sex video of some famous movie star/singer for $1 million dollars no reductions of course.
    How many days of $20's to make that?
    50,000 days.

Fuck that, take the sex.

13. Great idea.

14. [quote name='"wht2give"']Well...Let's do the math a little, I would at least sell the sex video of some famous movie star/singer for $1 million dollars no reductions of course.
    How many days of $20's to make that?
    50,000 days.

Fuck that, take the sex.[/quote]

Genius! Here I come Betty White :p!

15. Mob. Money ove bitches all day. This niga said a dub everyday thats not alot but ill take anyday .. Who the hell fuckz for 48 hourz anyway

16. I would get Miley Cyrus pregnate with in that 48 hours. Then collect them bones.

17. Also

1.get the best hd camera
    2.turn camera on
    3.fuck nicki minaj
    4.????!!¡!!??!?
    5. Profit. :cool: