Alright.

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueMoon890, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Alright, I know everyone here loves to get stoned. But do you actually like smoking it?

personally, I love bud, and I enjoy the process of smoking it, as well.

2. Yes, :rolleyes:

The Taste, Getting stoned

everything involved with it really.. :eek:

3. i love everything about it, the smell the taste, fuckin everything mmmmmmmm

4. sometimes though, the smoke is overwhelming and disgusting.

5. the only thing i can't stand is bong water or a nasty bong.

6. Liar take that back lol....

hey dude, you know when the j's gonna be back?

7. LOVE the effects, hate the smoke

i quit cigarettes like 8 months ago and now i cant handle smoke like i used to. im coughin like a little bitch when i used to be rippin the BIGGEST hits and smiling after.

the actual smoking is like a hurdle. after is like heaven :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah its all fun...

9. ya that.

10. I enjoy the smoking part of the experience. However if I dont feel like taking an ungodly rip out of my bong, ill use my bubb or if im feeling a lil congested or my throat hurts ill use my vap.

all in all its just what im in the mood for really.

11. Hey,

I love everything about bud, including the warm smoke going down my throat. I seem to have a "weird" fetish for loving that feeling when you take way too big of a hit and you can't breathe, but then I take a swig of an ice cold beverage and it makes me feel soooo good. In fact, I seem to enjoy taking way too big of hits that I know I can't handle just so I can get that feeling. It's odd, I know. Peace.

-Timmy

12. I love it all.

13. Amen!!

I like the smell during, but not the smell after....stale smoke is grooosss. I love smelling nag champa while i blaze, though. It's so relaxing, and I'm almost conditioned to feel a slight buzz when i just burn incense. Delightful.

I also like the feeling of a bit of smoke in my lungs (pot only, i know no other). That slight burn you get where you can kinda feel the inside of your lungs...kinda refreshing in a weird way. I love the feeel of my rohto's when i pop them in, as well. Makes my eyes feel so minty and refreshed.

14. Smoking it is half the fun.

15. i dont mind smokin but once im as high as i wanna be (hey sumtimes its better to just be high instead of so stoned that your high friends have to take care of u and explain things to u like ur a lil kid lol) i kinda take tiny hits or i just pass it

16. you should probably be banned for saying that

• Like Like x 1
  17. love everything about it