Alright so what if...

Discussion in 'General' started by ixBeachbumxi, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Hypothetically, you pull a chicks pants down and therse a dick just chillin there;).

Go-

2. wtf? did this happen to you

3. You run away!

4. nononono, what would YOU do?

5. If I were you I would suck it. But if I were me, I'd punch them in the face, take their wallet and run.

6. Look like this :eek:

And then get pissed probably, unless you really did randomly pull a chick's pants down without her knowing.

Then he/she would have the right to look like :eek: and you'd just look like an asshole.

7. I'd punch him?
    Not cool tricking ppl...

8. Poke it with a stick.

Wonder why a "chick" has a dick.

9. turn around...

jus kiddin id get the fuck out of there

10. it's nice to have an insight into your thoughts.

11. Silly Rabbit chicks are for dicks.

12. Punch him/her in the face until he/she stops breathing... Steal wallet, and any valuables... Buy some sulfuric acid and pour it into your eyes to burn the image away... then take a power drill to the head to lose the image...

Or just walk away...

Depends on my mood.

13. Some of you people are far too violent for potheads. :smoke:

14. Probably just bend her over and stick it in her lil butt

15. Any tranny capable of passing off as an actual female deserves to be congratulated in such a manner.

16. dick=guy w/tits

17. beat their ass in anger, rob that fool and dipp the fuck outta there

18. I can honestly say that I would have absolutely no idea what the hell I would do. That would be such a fucked up situation to be in. I'd probably just turn around and leave or something.

19. Hmm, I'm now convinced the proposed violence is either a demonstration of E-thugness or an otherwise failed attempt to affirm that one is accepting of one's own sexual orientation.:smoke:

20. It's all good I ain't gonna judge her, I must accept her for who she is and then pleasure her, yeaaa