alright so what if

Discussion in 'General' started by Antarek, Mar 18, 2008.

1. what if like.

we could go back in time. and like, idk. like make them add another thing to the bill of rights that lets us all grow our own shit.

like.

unrestricted.

imagine how many wars could've been prevented and like.

like what if we got them to do it, but then they all got really high and didnt even want to start the revolution.

dude we could all be drinking tea and like eating biscuits.

but instead like.

everyone fucking hates everything and im just sitting here in a bubble of serenity thinking about things that coulda woulda shoulda been.

palmdale....come back to me

ahahahah

st paticks day fucking rocks

this is where you put the bong smiley but i cant take my hands off the keyboard yet.

2. Didnt you say, no joke, that you dont have a keyboard because your computer records your thoughts or something along those lines?

Haha, ive seen deaf and blind people helping with the research of something along those lines but now youre talking about keyboards so im fucking confused.

3. dude.

ive seen so many things tonight.

the only i have left so see is a man eat his own head. and i think my roomates over in the corner trying.

wow.

dude im so lucid.

4. Palmdale.... come back to me.
    I need you and i love you baybay!

5. Sounds good to me.
    By the way: I have an unexplainable question I think. I'm a little stoned and I am listening to Buch Dich. The bass line at the beginning has at least 20 beats. I can say RIGHT when the music starts. For some reason, I've only listened to the song a couple of times, and I can memorize right where it starts. It's really weird.
    Anyone know how I can do that? And it's not luck because I can do it anytime i want.

6. hahaha i can do that too.

ive been playing the drums for fun since i was in highschool, and if i smoke a jay i can play any song perfectly after only hearing it two or three times.

and i know a guy who can do the same thing with the guitar.

idk, i blame the plant.

but its all good.

7. How exactly would being able to grow marijuana prevent wars?

8. i dont know dude.

but i think

dude fuck it all i dont evenk nwo im totally anihilated. im gonna go outside and get some fresh air.

9. like damn liike damn ***** you like say like...alot:smoking:

10. are you like 15 like and stuff??!! LOLZ

11. lol no im 28.

which is probably about the same thing i guess when i put enough shit into my body.

too many chemicals.

wow.

12. The "likes" made the post haha.

13. dude that was like a horrible 90s flashback.

i hate it when i get that faded.

im back down to normal levels now.

14. heh, sorry for calling you 15 haha. i was fekkin wasted. in fact i still am haha

15. Well, people would probably stop killing another out of hate, but wars would be fought over the prices and availability of twinkies.

16. Dude I never fucking want you as my doctor.

17. thats fine.

even though if i was you probably would never know.

god i dont remember last night hardly at all, but i mustve been off my face for a good long while to be bored enough to sit here and post absurd shit.

18. Are you on this planet? How would you "make" "them" add another "thing" to the bill of rights?
    I understand that its "like unrestricted" and all. But how could this have possibly stopped wars??

OK, ok..... But what if we got "them" to do "it?"

"They" would no doubt all get really high and not even want to start the "revolution."

So, i guess we're back at square one, talking sense into stoned minors. (please tell me your a minor, its the only reasonable excuse for such nonsense)

Sry if I came off as rude:(

19. im 28 and last night i was a lot more than stoned.

it's all good.

sometimes i prefer to go completely out of my mind when im on my own time.

way too much stress at work.

20. Yea man, you must of been stoned.... I didn't mean to be rude but someone had to read it back to you, lol.