Alright so im pretty embarassed to ask something like this...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bellla, Aug 23, 2012.

1. But I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.

I used to love smoking with groups of people but now weird things happen when I smoke with 5+ people. I get super paranoid and even anxious to where I feel like I can't speak. & it just makes me not wanna be high because it scared me so bad LOL.

But when I smoke by myself or with 3 people or less I feel perfectly fine. (no anxiousness, paranoia)

Can anyone tell me what this could be or why it's happening?

On a side note I've been smoking a long time im no noob to weed lol.

2. Maybe it's just a little overwhelming to you, just try and telax and rememer you're having a good time and everyones high and everything is fine, or just try to keep your groups small when smoking

3. same thing happens to me, sometimes even with just 1 person even if there my good friend

shit blows

4. ive been having the opposite effect lately..that is, paranoia when alone. i havent really found a cure for it though..

5. [quote name='"Bellla"']But I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.

I used to love smoking with groups of people but now weird things happen when I smoke with 5+ people. I get super paranoid and even anxious to where I feel like I can't speak. & it just makes me not wanna be high because it scared me so bad LOL.

But when I smoke by myself or with 3 people or less I feel perfectly fine. (no anxiousness, paranoia)

Can anyone tell me what this could be or why it's happening?

On a side note I've been smoking a long time im no noob to weed lol.[/quote]

Social Anxiety?

6. if your in the woods or something could be that you guys in a group of 5+ will look sketchy, while 3 or 4 is still a bit normal if you ask me

7. RELAX! thats the only things you could do.. go do something while your smokeing with freinds to take your mind of things

8. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Happens to me too, but it seems to effect everyone that way, at least in my experience. Most of the time I just want to enjoy my high along with the other people.

10. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']Maybe it's just a little overwhelming to you, just try and telax and rememer you're having a good time and everyones high and everything is fine, or just try to keep your groups small when smoking[/quote]

Yeah that's true.

11. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

Social Anxiety?[/quote]

I don't think so cause when I'm sober or drunk I wanna be with people and I talk and don't tense up so idk maybe I should just take a t break?

12. [quote name='"wutangclan420"']same thing happens to me, sometimes even with just 1 person even if there my good friend

shit blows[/quote]

Dude it truly does blow. Were you ever able to smoke with others?

13. Weed fucks with your nerves. After a couple years I had similar problems. I just got used to it. Because weed is just worth it.

14. Thats the only thing i don't like about weed, but i kno where ur coming from. I literally keep my mouth closed sometimes when im with friends, even my best freind. cause im afraid of saying something bad or embarrasing, but then when i think about it, i have nothing bad to say. weird.

15. Im exactly the same way. Smoking for years but only lately it seems as though the higher i get, the quieter i get. Even when im not just plain zoning out. I just feel too awkward/shy to say anything. Even with close friends. It seems as though the less high i get, the easier it is to stay sociable now. Im just glad im not alone

16. What are the anxieties about?

17. By the way, kick ass signature and avatar. Workaholics is the shizzzzzzz

18. hell yea dude when i was younger i loved smokin with huge groups. its when i got into harder drugs alot of people made me anxious. paraniod and shit

19. exact same shit here man, I cant even smoke unless im chillin by myself.. shit sucks

20. I usually don't smoke with 5+ people, unless it isn't my weed.