Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alright So I Had This Weird Deal Last Night (Advice)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTRiPPY, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Sorry it's so long in advance.

Alright so me and two of my dudes all threw down to get 2 zips. My dude said he was gonna come through with his dude and drop it off.

So they got to my crib and since it wasn't all my money i asked my dude to come in and weigh it out real quick (i would trust him with my cash). I brought my scale to the car and my dude's dude asked if he could just come in and weigh it out real quick. So i said yeah, knowing that the guy that was supplying moves a lot of weight in my area.

So he jumps out of the car and it was dark but he was bent over for like 10 seconds looking under his seat. I swear that he picked up a gun and put it in his pocket. (i'm not sure because i was definatly more scared of him then he was me)

So we walk up in my kitchen and he throws it on the scale and it was 56.7 with the bag. i said good enough, we had some small talk, then i handed him the cash. He stood there and counted it then told me good looks and to hit him up.

He was mad cool but i was to scared to say more than i had to, knowing i think he had a gun lol.

It probably was because it was our first time and he wasn't trying to walk in to a trap. The bud ended up being some nice beasters so i texted my guy and asked if it was cool if i got the suppliers number since the one i go through is about to move back to cali. that means i wouldnt be able to get ahold of his dude after that. he said "ya i'll see whats up" and talked for a minute, but i never got the dudes number.

Winters coming up and it's about to be hard to come by through all the middle men. So i kinda wanna get this guys number. But i have NO idea how to get it or approach it with my guy.
    :confused_2:

2. That went down pretty well man
    walk up to your buddy and be like this
    "hey man lets smoke some shit up whats that bloke number ima call him cuz he had some mad shit"

3. im sure hes not the only cat with supply...where do ur other friends snag from?

4. in my area. he's a big portion

north columbus ohio