Alright maybe this then

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mirvs, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C) VIP members.

I still support getting rid of it. It does have a purpose but its being abused way too much. It is a good thing because you can see who really cares about the community

2. It's slightly ironic, and shows a lot, that most of the Blades that support the revocation of the Rep system are completely maxed out on it as it is.

I've supported it being removed since 2007. It has nothing to do with the quality of posting, nor the ability of anyone to contribute to the community in an effective and meaningful way.

3. I say... take away rep and increase avatar and signature limits! :D

4. And allow animated avatars:p

5. Either get rid of it all or leave it be. Taking away half of it is just gonna break the system even more.

Ive seen so many more troll posts lately cause people are finally speaking their mind without fear of neg rep.

6. I wish there was a way for it to work.

But I support getting rid of it to stop all the high school drama.

edit: btw this is the first I've heard about this experiment, I suppose I been out of the loop for a week or so (I bought a new xbox 360, been playin a lot of forza 3).

7. If people are trolling then why isn't it being reported? :confused:

Or do you just have a different definition of trolling than I do? :confused_2:

I haven't noticed anyone acting differently than they would have when -rep was in place. If people are doing that, then I'm glad that we can now see their true behavior, personally.

8. When I die I'm donating my rep to science.

9. It says I'm a rep donor on my license.

10. Not something that ill loose sleep over :smoke:

11. Aw, man...I thought I had dibs! :p

12. I'm so over this whole freaking rep shit. Ever since the rep system was introduced, it's been nothing but rep talk....rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep....see how F'n annoying that is.

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.