Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alright how about this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericdz55, Mar 23, 2009.

1. #1 ericdz55, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Have you ever been so high, that you forgot that you were high?

For example this just happened to me today, smoked a bowl with one of my friends of some really dank stuff out of my semi-new bong. I got lit as hell. We did all this in my woods out back of my house. When we were finished she got in her car and went home and I went and faced my parents. I had put eye drops in so looking high wasn't the problem, the problem was acting sober. When I opened the door to my house, I walked in and the smell of roast beef filled the house. It was amazing, I couldn't sense anything else except for that smell. It was sometime between then and when my parents started talking to me that I must have forgotten that I was high. I talked to my parents for 20 minutes and ate dinner with them (aprox. 15 minutes) and had completely forgot I was high the entire time because when I got up to my room, sat in my bed and got on my comp. BAM! It hit me like a truck. I felt high as fuck,like I had just smoked a fat j all to myself.

Anyways that is pretty much my story This ever happened to anyone else?

2. sure bro, sometimes i just get used to being high and i don't really think about it anymore. but when i do, i notice it and it feels like it smacks me in the face. so i can relate to what your saying