Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alright guys quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herbie918, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Going to be making a career change soon so I'm gonna stop smoking for a while. I got about 1.6 of bud left and .5 of kief. How do you guys think I should spend the night? Vaping steamroller or bonging it. No jays or blunts I live in a apartment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Vape half, then steamroller for all the rest except for a few bong hits. Lot of clean up to do, but hey it'll be a fun night :)!

3. True if I vape than smoke I'm always out of my mind blazed hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG S4 Active using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would say do one last bong hit then save the rest for vaping!

5. I would vape it until its brown then throw it in the bong and finish 'er up. Guaranteed to fuck you up.

6. #6 nascarfan, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    Hit the bong bro. It's gonna be a long time before you get to hear that sweet bubbling again.

7. I say vape for the first high of the day, then you can smoke AVB and finish the night off with the bong. Get em.

8. You'll get highest from the bong. I would take keif snaps with a bit of weed on the bottom and bong most of the rest then vape a couple bowls throughout the rest of the night

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app