alright guys need help...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by truth214, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Well there's this girl right and anyway I think she might like me but I'm not a hundred percent sure so anyway.. we were texting and it was late and I ask her what's she doing out so late and she says she was at her boyfriends house.but that's a lie and we both know so I asked her why she said that cuz I know she don't have a boyfriend and she says "idk" and this is not the first time she's done that but anyway I wanna know what u guys think why she might be saying shit like that.to make me jealous or something idk...?
    Lol I know this seems very childish but mind u I'm in highschool and 18 so don't come in here and yell at me for being underage

2. Next time she asks you what you're doing say you're at your girlfriend's house.

3. If i texted something like that
    id probably be trying to tell the guy, im not really into him that much, just stay friends.
    stoners are like mormons, we should only date our own kind (;

4. #4 truth214, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hmm.not quite what I wanted to hear but sounds like u may have a point

5. she sounds 12 years old..

theres laws against that ya know..

[​IMG]

6. Haha Nah she's not 12 lol

7. She really could just be trying to make you jealous, or maybe she's just a compulsive liar. :) Some women find that guys like taken girls so she might just be trying to make you come after her. :D

8. Sounds like she isn't interested, and is trying to make it obvious.

Sorry dude.

9. Does she text you first or do you text her first? If she texts you and starts conversations with you she is interested.

If she ever does not text back or it seems like she is ignoring you she does not like you. Do not bother her it will not work. She is getting your texts so get the hint if this happens.

I really think she is trying to make you jealous. So just grab ahold of your nuts and go for it. Whats the worst thing that is gonna happen? She is gonna say no thanks and you are on your way. Be honest with yourself. Do you really want to just be friends with her? No you dont! So either hit that or get on your way and find someone worth talking to that will spread her legs for you!!!

10. Shes trollin you, bros

11. Go out with other girls. If something was going to happen, it should have by now. If you want somebody, then make a move. Dillydallying does not moisten a girl's unmentionables.

12. #13 truth214, Apr 19, 2011
    I really don't know tho...cuz she's always texting me and always pushing me n stuff..she looks down a lot when she talks to me and always laughs at stupid shit I say..so I really don't know what she's thinking..she's kinda of a shy girl too

13. #14 truth214, Apr 19, 2011
    She's ALWAYS texting me pretty much every day..sometimes I dont even text back..but like I said she's a shy girl.so I don't know if I should ask her out and then it turns out she doesn't like me cuz I really like this girl.

14. Go back to my last post and re-read the last line. One thing you don't seem to realize yet is that the man has to CREATE the attraction. If you're waiting for some kind of unmistakable "sign" that she likes you'll be waiting a long, long time. It just doesn't work that way. The girl waits for you to make the move. Heh, i'm imagining the two of you sitting in each of your homes every day, both of you wishing that something would happen and nothing happening day after day. Try to step outside of yourself for a moment and try to picture it. Are you waiting for some other guy to come in and snatch her away because you hesitated?

15. thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it. I think ima ask her out tomoro. hopefully i don't pussy out

16. Great to hear. Make the decision and commit yourself fully. It's way better to crash and burn than to not try at all. You learn from both your successes AND your failures. Be sure to give us a detailed report. I'll be waiting for it. :cool:

17. #18 truth214, Apr 20, 2011
    Yea ill be sure to report back if I do it..I'm kinda reluctant tho cuz I don't wanna look like a dumbass if she says she just wants to be friends and that'll just make everything awkward cuz she's a cool girl and I wouldn't wanna stop talking to her.and also cuz I overheard her talking one day about a couple dudes who asked her and she told them the say thing bout being friends..but fuck it !! I will not be one of them haha

18. Aww c'mon man. It sounds like you're backing out already. She rejected other guys so she could be available for you and you reward her by chickening out? Just make it easier on yourself and go tell her there will never be anything between the two of you, so she might as well stop giving you opportunities to ask her out. If you care about her, then you'll be doing her a big favor and she won't have to waste her time on you anymore and can instead focus on guys who actually want to be with her. Sorry to be harsh, but would you rather I made some shit up to spare your feelings and tell you everything is going to be just fine and keep doing what you're doing?

19. this pretty much. the girl sounds like she isn't interested in you but is too immature to be honest with you.