Alright guys, I'm baffled

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Stacked, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I have been looking over the picture for the Euro cooltube reflector from htgsupply, and for the life of me can't figure out how in the hell anyone can get both sides of the reflector to have ducting and fans connected. On the side the bulb is in, how on earth do you get the ducting past the cord that comes off of the base of the bulb? If anyone has used that reflector or know someone that has please ease my mind, mine is coming in on like Thursday, and right now I'm guessing I'm going to have to cut the ducting somehow to make it work.....Any ideas GC?

2. wait until it is in possession, you may not have any questions. If you do, ask again. Should not be a problem.

3. Is this what you're talking about? You just hook the 6" duct up to eiter end with hose clamps and duct tape, then put the fan somewhere along the line with hose clamps and duct tape too. If you are talking about a different reflector a link would be hlepful.

Attached Files:

4. The bulb is wired into the socket, and the picture is deceiving because the lamp cord is wound up and stuffed into one of the 6" vents. The lamp cord comes out of the bottom of the 6" vent close to the spot where the tube flares, and it will limit the amount of duct you can slide onto the vent, but it will go on without a problem.

5. I meant the socket is wired into the fixture... fuck I'm baked. Dutch Treat is treating me well tonight.

6. Thus why I said not to worry.