Alright grasscity, advice needed. First threesome

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bostonDGK, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Yes definitely focus on one primarily..know ahead of time who I gunna be the centerpiece
    (the main girl getting fucked and eating out other girl)
    Get both girls off before u worry about ur own nut..if u feel ur orgasm coming on..pull out switch up girls..finger her a bit to tease..rinse repeat..

One fun thing to do is get both girls bent over ur bed butts right next to each other..switch between pussies..put a few strokes in one.. Then mOve to the next..great for teasing and keeping ur from bustin a nut..

If either girl is into anal..bring a dildo so u and the other girl can double penetrate the other chick..double penetration orgasms are mind blowing to watch

2. if you're worried about bad pussy taste (it happens. Not all pussy tastes great) jump in the shower with both girls and soap them up and down.

Its great foreplay too

3. ONly 3sum opportunities that have come my way have been .....just fat

4. I'm sure the main girl Is gonna be the one who's birthday it is. Lol.

5. so what happened?

6. haha you know it didnt happen

7. May I ask...
    How did you go about talking two girls into a threesome?

It is one of the last things I need to cross off my list.

8. LOL. his last activity was 8/1/2012. he's forgotten the 'City. and the 3sum clearly didnt happen. messed up man. messed up.

9. I'm trying soo hard to organize a threesome with my fwb and our hot friend. We all want each other. I wish opportunities like the OP's just fell in my lap xP

10. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRme0C2pmI[/ame]