Alright, All You Northern California Blades/Bladies, Lets Get Together

Discussion in 'General' started by whiskey, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Bumping. I know there are more of you out there :)

2. Ill bump this, Where the california blades at?

3. Wish I still lived in Monterey- hope ya'll have fun!

4. Seriously! But it's early and people have work and what not, so we'll see who else is interested :) :D

5. well count me in, Im off to work too... Have a nice day Whiskey

6. You too, and I'm excited that you want to come :)

7. Hell yeah, if it's after June I'm soo down.

Mattc707 needs to come as well. Hopefully he can bring at least 1 tube.;):p

My mini Lux would be down for the trip for sure!

8. Seems like more people would be available in June, so maybe that's when we should do this, or we could always do it twice!

9. You don't have to schedule around me, but if more people would be available in June, that works out perfect! Twice, would work as well!:)

I'm just excited to chill with some fellow NorCal Blades and Bladies. I expect it to be a good time!:D

10. Well you're the second person who's mentioned it. There are no plans right now, so it doesn't really matter when this happens, just ideas floating around in space.

I don't think that it could be anything less than a wondeful time. I'm excited too. :hello:

11. Anyone else interested in coming?

12. this is turning out good. I wish I lived in cali :( Im on the other side of the country

but I know GC is pretty close knit but I'd still be worried about:

cops and rape...:eek: haha

13. [I am, a little bit, but not about cops]

14. shit i'm down for when ever, as long as its around the bay

15. If only it wasn't a 30 hour drive away, I'd be down... When is this happening? Anybody wanna loan a couch, driveway or backyard? I promise I won't rape anything and I'll bring weed...

16. marin county anyone?

17. I live around there but...

I can't drive :D

18. i can only find a way to texas...

):

19. Shit, if you can get to Texas, you can hit up OK along the drive.

I think Africantapwater got inspired for a road trip sometime, eh?

20. Cali is the next most beautiful state right behind Texas - last time i flew out to San Jose I swear the states inbetween were brown and not very pleasant to the eye. when i landed in California and saw the mountains and hills and lush greenery it was amazing. my buddy took me to a bar (i think it was The Kings Head Pub?) and before my first beer was poured i smelled the sweet sweet scent of mary jane coming from the table on the other side of the patio.

that being said - if funds are available I'd go to Cali again. or one in Texas is funds are a bit tighter.