Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Already vaped bud?!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by getmoneyfo20, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Is there a technical term for bud that's been vaped? And how much of this already vaped weed do i need to make bombass firecrackers, and I mean ?!!

2. The term is ABV (already been vaped). You need atleast double what you would use with normal bud. So if you plan on putting like 1g of normal bud in a firecracker to make it "bombass" then expect to but ATLEAST 2g of ABV, probably more.

3. I can't find it right now, but i saw 3g of ABV per "goodie" and that was getting people hella baked.

4. Iight sweet, and thank you for the term. I shall be making firecrackers this weekend thanks to you guys!! Prolly 5g, I'll let ya know how it goes

5. #5 Storm Crow, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Have your firecrackers about 45 minutes after a meal! I know that sounds wrong :confused:, but there is a reason why!

When you eat, your stomach goes on a feeding frenzy grabbing nutrients like crazy and sending them directly to the liver. When the liver gets THC, it breaks it down and you don't get much of a high! :(

Now if you wait that 45 minutes or so, the stomach has "worn itself out" grabbing the first batch of food, and it lets the THC food slip on through to the intestines, where it is processed in a totally different way that gets the THC to your brain far more efficiently! :D

And the study for those of you who are intellectually curious! :hello:

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Granny :wave:

6. Much appreciated reply sir!!

7. Much appreciated reply! Love tha info

8. #8 tysonxg, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love you