Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

already vaped bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Aug 17, 2012.

1. what do i do with it? do firecrackers stink up the house ?

2. You don't even have to cook it. Just mix the ABV with peanut butter, spread it on, and munch it down.

3. would that work though i thought you had to heat thc to extract it?

4. you must heat it to activate it. The vape has already done this.

5. I just smoke it
    it doesn't get me real high but it's nice when I don't have any green

6. i save it up till i got a good amount, and make canna butter, then make fruity pebble rice crispy treats....dont smoke it, all it gives ya is a headache type high

7. Vapeing removes most but not all the THC. Since there is a lesser amount, use it to make edibles since this is the best method to consume it.
    One time I made tintures from mine and then put it in capsules. One and I sleep well, two and I am out!

8. I used to save up my avb for hash/edibles. But as of recently been low on bud, so I usually dip into the avb stash for smokage. Not so harsh in a bong, and gets you mad stoney. Good sleep medicine.

9. I purchased a G of earwax for the first time. I use ABV with it in my EQ, works well. Then I return it to my ABV jar....

10. Saving mine up till December to cook up some brownies for winter break :)

11. And when you do cook with cannabis, the best way to do it is to cook something exotic and spicy (Thai food is good) while making your edibles. The exotic spices hide the pot smell!

Also, if you eat a meal about 45 minutes or so before you eat your edible, it will have a stronger effect! So make your fancy food, wait to digest it for around an hour, and then have your edible.

Here's what happens. when you eat an edible on an empty stomach, the stomach goes on a "feeding frenzy" and grabs everything it can (including the THC). The stomach sends it directly to the liver, where gets broken down (first-pass metabolism) . The THC is broken down into less potent forms. You still get high, but not as high as possible.

Now if you eat that Thai food you just made, wait, and then eat your edible as dessert, the stomach is "tired out" and it lets the edible slip on by almost untouched. The edible goes into the intestines where they start grabbing stuff. But the intestines don't bother with sending the THC to the liver- they dump it directly into the lymph and blood systems! You get higher that way!

Here are the studies on this-

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

12. I never knew thats why you should eat before you eat your edibles. Thanks for the info. I just did it because i knew that was the accepted convention. haha.

13. Its already been decarb so you can even eat it straight if you want.

14. i just put peanut butter on a cracker and sprinkled ~.5 on it. theyre small crackers should i eat one or two? (i didnt heat them at all, and i used fatty creamy peanut butter, and avb)

15. i ate 2. they are decent. ill report in an hour if i can

16. Don't you have to let it sit for a while or something?

17. i high asd fuckkkkkk

18. then...

lmao

19. how'd it work out? did you get high?

20. :smoke: