already made-organic fertilizers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zee_baron, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Okay, so Spanish Fly answered my question halfway, he gave me an excellant method for making fertilizer. However, i dont have enough time for the method to work, if it takes a month then itll be done by then or nearly finished.
    So, my friends, does anyone know of an organic fertilizer i can buy that would help my indica bud faster or just better???
    thanks again, aufwiedersehn.
    -zee_baron

2. Blood meal has a high nitrogen level, about 12-0-0 on the NPK. Worm Castings are also very good for slow release organic ferts. Bat guano is great for flowering as it has high phosphorus.

I need someone to clear up something about organic soil. I'm leaning towards Miracle Grow organic choice soil which is 100% organic and I'm a little confused I understand that people have problems using time released fert soil. When they experience problems, is it only the chemical ferts to blame and not the organic fert soils? Thanks

3. Im not to sure about the time-release chem ferts cause i've never used them and yes i've heard of people having problems with them.. not sure about time-release organic fert though..

Try Alasken Fish Emulsion organic flowering fert, I used it last year and got 6 ounces of a single plant for my first grow! I can't remember the NPK but its organic and cheap