Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Already high.. Keep smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmasterx, Jun 10, 2012.

1. When I smoke there's usually a point where I stop & stare off into nothing and think "okay, I'm really high" and at that point i stop smoking. Could I be missing another level of high or would I just green out past this point?

2. There's one way to find out.

3. I know how you can find out.....

4. Only one way to find out . Pack another bowl then you'll thank me later

5. Weird .. We pretty much used all the same wording

6. That will probably fuck with him.

7. Not the first time I've seen that happen lol. I'm going to smoke another bowl past this point and let you guys know what happened

8. Gotta try it, you may hate or it you may love it. Either way, it's nice to find out

Keep goin! :smoking:

9. Don't OD.

Good luck!

10. I don't really think you could get any higher you'd probably just green out but considering if your willing to risk it go ahead.

11. Aaaaaaaaaand...subscribed. good luck man, smoke on

12. You'll never know till you try.

13. Okay I'm blazed.. That's from one fairly large bowl. It's been a good 10 minutes. I'm gonna drink some water and hit it again

14. Think I'm gonna packa bowl of xj-13 (jack herer x g-13) and join you for a smoke. Happy tokes!

15. #15 bmasterx, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    See you up there,

I'm at a different high, wow. I have a bit of a headache but it's not of annoyance. Wow

Edit: I feel like someone's holding my head with their palm

16. Is it mostly a head high? Or some body high? :confused:

17. nice man, we should def toke together

18. It was both, definitely both

19. You can tell when you get into that next level, for me it's always been kind of like a sudden loss of hearing if that makes sense, like a flash grenade hitting on call of duty. Then slooooowwww moooooooo......... Damn i miss weed :(

20. This! During this slow mo fase I feel like I can hear everything and everything becomes louder then I start feeling my blood rushing throughout my body and my heart beating really fast. Then I just get the worst cottonmouth ever ..:smoke: