Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

already been vaped bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Jan 27, 2011.

1. If you take some already been vaped bud (avb) and smoke it when you're clean, will you test negative on drug screens. They all test for THC so would smoking other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBD, work out? They would still get you kinda high?

2. It's still probably going to have THC in it...

3. Yeah it will still be in ya, cant beat it lol

4. Even if I torched the fuck outta the vape?

5. THC gets you high dude. If theres no THC, then theres no high. So nope. Already vaped bud still has a bit in it, hence why it still gets you high.

6. So are you stupid or what

7. lol^^ but why are you smoking duff budz
    1 why not get new budz
    2why not save duff weed and make cannibles out of it

8. shit man ive been smoking mad vaped bud lately tryna conserve my weed and it's been getting me way higher than regular bud is. shit maybe im just doing it wrong who knows.