Alprazolam or Diazepam?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jimi001, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Let's just say, hypothetically, that I can choose between either xanax or valium.. what has more recreational value? :confused: I haven't done either of them, although I have done ativan but it seemed pretty weak. Which would you guys prefer?

2. For me personally, I can take 1mg of Xanax and be pretty fucked up. It takes me 20-30mg of Valium to be anywhere near that level.

Maybe Valium works better for some people, but Xanax is definitely what I'd go with if it were my choice.

3. lol.. that's what I was leaning towards just wanted to make sure, thanks guys

4. valium is fat soluable. It stays in your blood for a while, it's effects after a large dose can lsat for days.

5. i need at least 2.5mg of xan to feel an effect

6. Alcohol and chloroform are the only things Diazepam is freely soluble in.. It's not even too water soluble, so I have no idea WHERE you're getting you're information from, but you should double check your sources before stating this as fact... No benzo is fat soluble. Period. And then only benzo I know of that can last for more than a day in large doses would be Clonazepam.. Possibly Lorazepam.

To the OP: Alprazolam all the way. Like 4mg.