Alprazolam 0.5mg?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReD_LiNe, Apr 14, 2009.

1. These pills are similar to Xanax correct? Well how many .5mg pills would I need to take to feel relaxed and what method would I need to do it? I've never done pills before if that affects anything.

2. #2 M1chael, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    just do 1 mg for your first time..

either take them or you can parachute.

my experience with them is i feel pretty good for an hour, then get KTFO'd, and can't remember shit the next day.
    but they work for some people, so who knows.

3. xanax is just a brand name for alprazolam my mom has a .25 mg prescription
    but as for your question I take about 4 so yeah about 1 mg worth. any more than that and you will probably just fall asleep.

Next time you take it try to get xanax bars because .25's and .5's suck ass

and chew them for maximum effect. they are bitter as fuck but it goes away

4. yeah a mg or two will be good. be careful snorting them, they are probly the worst tasting pills ive ever snorted. but they are also my favorites

5. Don't snort benzo's.

Eat 2. Swallow or let them dissolve under your toungue/swallow.

6. Ok thanks guys. If I swallow 2 of the pills, what type of a high will I experience?

7. varies person to person, but you'll definitely be "loose", very anxiety and stress-free, and you may even get a powerful euphoria from xanax.

1mg by mouth is a perfect starting dose. You will most likely enjoy it.

8. the first time i took it, i took 1mg and didn't smoke on it.
    i'd say that experience kind of felt like being pleasantly drunk. not really smashed but a little drunk, like tipsy. only completely stress free.

9. How long until the pills kick in and how long will it last?

10. takes 20-45 minutes to kick in depending on how much you've ate, i'm on 6mg and a beer right now and i was honestly sober until i just smoked a blunt of some dank, so yeah. the most i've taken is 20mg and i was honestly not even that fucked up, i could walk a straight line and shit but then i took like 8 shots and i was done, couldnt walk or anything. i have a high tolerance because i take em daily and a high natural tolerance, so yeah.

11. 20-40 minutes; 2-4 hours. The half-life is one of the shortest in class

12. Yes 1-2 mg is good. NEVER EVER snort xanax it's a complete waste because if you know anything about pharms it's not water-soluble and that makes it unsuitable for snorting or shooting in any case.