Alpha Dog (2006)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, May 4, 2020.

1. Me an my Husband Watch this Movie Last Night. It was Wild asl. It isa Movie about Gangsters an did yall Know it is Based ona True Story that really Happen? Has anyone else Seen this an Know what I Talked about?

~Toni~

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've tried watching this twice. Once years ago, and again a few months back. I fell asleep both times. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Dizzy, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020

Ohhh that ok. You weren't Feelin it then? I just Tend to like when those kind of Movies are Based ona True Story for some Reason lol. Tho it very Sad what Happen in it too.

~Toni~

4. 14 yo is a long time Dizzy I'll add to my list

cheers/

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #5 Dizzy, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020

Yea You Might like it Vostok...It a True Story as well. Really Happen in California you can Look it Up if you want or dont believe me. :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. @BrewsnWeed666 Have you ever Heard of this Movie...You Might like it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I've never seen it T but it sounds lit :jump::jump:

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Yea it isa Gangster Movie an it really Happen irl too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Shit towards the end was tragic...and Anton Yelchin killed it...the "walking him up the hill" scene was so sad to watch, as he kind of picked up on what was happening, but was pleading with the one guy to tell him it would all be alright.
    Both Yelchin and Timberlake killed that scene...they really do have/had some acting chops about 'em.
    Loved Ben Foster too....probably the standout...completely off the edge.

7/10 movie. Definitely worth a watch.

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Yea that Part was Sad...I Feel Bad for the Him that he was So Scared an The Guy Killed him still. I cant Believe all this Really Happen. You Right about Ben Foster too I Love how Crazy he Went lol an he was Fearless too even with a Gun Pointed at his Head.

~Toni~

11. Great movie. Pretty fucked up it’s was based on a true story!

• Winner Winner x 1