Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alot of weed? Or a pipe.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Aug 11, 2012.

1. O i have $80. Should i buy a $30 pipe and spend $50 on weed or just buy $80 worth of weed. I have nothing to smoke it out of besides papers but that will waste my weed fast.

2. Buy the pipe, it's a great investment. Are you buying a glass pipe? (aka spoon)

3. Cheap ass pipe, lots-o-weed. The more weed the better. My 8 dollar piece is all I can ever ask for. Especially when it saves you $20+ that could be going to the green.

4. Get the pipe an weed

5. Umm weed... Fuck pipes.

Or get a bubbler and some weed.

Or a cheapie bong and some weed.

6. You'll love a pipe. I had a tiny little one hitter for the longest time before I bought my pipe. Best thing I've gotten so far. Its also great for if you got a few friends you burn with who don't have anything to smoke from.

Long story short, if you're careful and use the pipe correctly, it will last you a long time. If you're careful and use the weed correctly, its gone when you're done smoking it. Think about it that way.

7. Bubbler, fo sho

8. buy a cheap bong for 40 and spend 40 on weed. a bong is the best investment or even a bubbler

9. 79 dollars on weed. 1 dollar on an apple.

Go.

10. Could always just buy a cheap pipe like a one hitter. It would conserve.

11. $5 pipe is all you need.

12. I bought the little mushroom looking key chain pipe here on Grass City. Great little pipe. Transforms into a mushroom key chain.
    Much better than papers.